Seeing what NOT TO DO in that way is interesting! Thanks for the post!
I was thinking about being the family scapegoat and outcast, although I outcast myself to escape the toxins. I was thinking about the things I would have to do in order to reconnect and be apart of the lives of my sisters once more without upsetting anyone and making it as peaceful as possible. Here is the list I came up with.
1) Don’t have a better career. (real or perceived)
2) Don’t have nicer things (real or perceived)
3) Don’t have a nicer home (real or perceived)
4) Don’t make healthy habits a priority or weigh less
5) Try to appear less attractive than them (real or perceived)
6) Don’t be more knowledgeable on any subject, EVER (appear not to be anyway)
7)Don’t talk about my kids in a positive light
8)Don’t talk about your great…
View original post 162 more words